Last updated: May 15, 2018
Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information Clients Provide
When using our Track-POD, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”). Your personal information may be used to contact you about your use of Track-POD, research purposes and to generally improve the content and functionality of Track-POD. To open a Track-POD account or use the Track-POD Services, you must provide your name, company name and email address. On occasion we may send out email newsletters, if you wish to opt out of these newsletters, please follow the unsubscribe directions in these emails.
Using your device: When you use Track-POD Services using any device (whether connected to Track-POD wirelessly or by a fixed line or otherwise), we may additionally collect and store device sign-on data (including but not limited to device ID) and geolocation data in order to provide Track-POD Services.
Photographs: If you use certain functionalities provided by us (including, without limitation, Track-POD proof of delivery functionality on your mobile app) we may ask you to take a picture of you in order to provide these specific services. Your image is solely your responsibility.
Transaction and Tracking Information: When you use the Track-POD Services to manage your delivery to someone else or request tracking info from someone else, we ask you to provide information related to that info. This information includes delivery details, description of goods, purchase of services, or other details and the email address, or phone number of the third party. Also, when you deliver something to your customer, you may be asked to provide personal details to that customer to complete the transaction. Those details may also be passed on to us from that customer. We also collect the Internet address (IP address) and other identifying information about the computer or device you use to access your Track-POD account or use the Track-POD Services, in order to help detect possible instances of unauthorised transactions.
Automatic Data Collection: As is true of most web sites and mobile applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data, mobile device identifiers, and advertising identifiers. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients
Track-POD provides customer relationship management services to its clients, and collects and processes information under the direction of its clients. Track-POD has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Track-POD (“Log Data”) which may include such information as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Track-POD that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, clickstream data.
Cookies are files that a site transfers to a computer’s hard drive (through a browser) that enable Track-POD to recognize you and capture and remember certain information. We do use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Site.
The email addresses you provide will only be used to send you newsletters, marketing and promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe of receiving any of these letters by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
How Track-POD Uses the Information We Collect
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Services or Information Requested by Clients. Track-POD may use Personal Information to provide the Service, fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services.
- Administrative Purposes. Track-POD may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in Track-PODs Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify individual identity;
- Send email to the email address a Client provides to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational
- purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing Track-POD Products and Services to Clients. Track-POD may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described below.
- Research and Development. Track-POD may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. Track-POD may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Track-POD Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and Track-POD may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Track-POD and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Other Uses. Track-POD may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
Sharing of your Personal Information
We will not share or disclose your Personal Data with any third party (including our affiliates) without your consent, except: (a) where this is necessary in order to provide our services to you, (b) to pursue our legitimate interests; or (c) if we are required to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority; or (d) where we are otherwise permitted to do so by applicable law. We will never share your Personal Data with third parties if this is not permissible under applicable laws.
You acknowledge that any Personal Data that you submit to our services or website which is typically visible to others (e.g. blogs, forums, email notifications, tracking notifications and discussion pages) may result in such information being published and being visible to others. You should take common sense precautions about the Personal Data you provide in such environments and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be published in such a way for others to see. If you are a resident of a Member State of the EU or the EEA, the data protection laws outside the EU/EEA may not provide for an equivalent level of protection to those in your country.
Before transferring the Personal Data of a resident of an EU/EEA member state we will take steps to ensure that such data will be afforded the same level of protection as under applicable data protection laws within the EU/EEA.
We may store all Personal Information we collect anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, in the United States and Europe, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers.
Your Personal Information is used only for providing and improving Track-POD. By using Track-POD, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the services. We will also retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How to Opt-Out
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
- Clients. You can modify, update, or delete your account information at anytime by clicking on the Settings icon in the global navigation bar at the top right of the screen or by contacting us at [email protected]. You may inquire as to whether Track-POD is Processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate by contacting us at [email protected]. Please include your full name, email address associated with your Account, and a detailed description of your data request. Such requests will be processed in line with local laws. We will respond to any requests for access to personal information within 15 days.
- Data Controlled by Clients. We process information at the direction of our clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete data that is processed by Track-POD for its client should direct his query to the Track-POD client (the data controller). If the client requests Track-POD to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 15 business days.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We are committed to ensure that your Personal Data is kept and stored securely and we maintain reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our services and our website. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. This has been done with a view to preventing unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and accidental, unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing, copying, alteration, transfer, loss or destruction of, or damage to your Personal Data. Whilst we have done all of this, and comply with the standards required by applicable laws, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data is secure when submitted or otherwise communicated through insecure means. You must take appropriate steps to keep your Personal Data safe and secure, in particular by avoiding obvious user ID's or passwords, by changing your password regularly and by ensuring that you do not disclose your password(s) or grant any other person access to your user account and your Personal Data.
Track-POD is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us and we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Law
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law.
Automatizar sus procesos ahora
Por favor, regístrate hoy para una prueba gratuita. Actualmente, estamos ofreciendo una prueba gratuita para probar a ejecutar esta solución. Registrarse es sencillo y fácil. Usted puede probar nuestra solución sin riesgos y empezar a disfrutar de los inmensos beneficios que ofrece.