Track-POD Account Executives in Interview - Part 2
October 28, 2021
This is the 6th interview in our Meet the Team series where we sit down with the people behind Track-POD to talk about what they do and think on a daily basis. We've now talked to a developer, a customer success guru, a QA engineer, a business analyst, and an account executive. Meet Vidmantas Cesnys, also an Account Executive at Track-POD.
How long have you been a part of the Track-POD team?
I've been working at Track-POD for almost two years. Wow, time flies!
What part of your job do you enjoy the most?
Definitely demos. I can meet people from Australia, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, or Canada during one day. It's awesome! The world is so small :)
What has been the biggest challenge talking to customers all over the world?
The biggest challenge has been to get used to the different types of English accents. Also, customers from the United Kingdom use different terminology than customers in the United States or Canada.
What's one thing people don't know/misunderstand about Track-POD?
Sometimes customers think that it will take them months to set up the Track-POD system before they start using it. In fact, if you use Shopify, WooCommerce, QuickBooks, or even Excel/CSV spreadsheets you can set it up in a few hours and start using the tool even tomorrow. If you plan to integrate Track-POD through API it can take 1-4 weeks. But during that time you can upload your orders through spreadsheets easily.
What's the most popular question you get during live demos?
Do you offer notifications with live tracking? (Of course, we do)
What's the question you wish you were asked more often during demos?
It's a good question. The question only a few customers ask is: Does Track-POD offer a data analysis tool?
The truth is, Track-POD provides advanced analytics and it has a lot of use cases.
- The sales department can easily track all their orders and better engage with customers (live ETA can help them a lot).
- The accounting department can quickly find all PODs and issue invoices on the delivery date.
- Transport managers can evaluate their drivers/carriers' performance.
What are your top-3 Track-POD features?
- Notifications with Live tracking and ETA - customers love it!
- Digital Proof of Delivery with signature and photos - customers can get POD immediately once the driver completes the job.
- Route optimization - you can easily optimize a route with 100 or more stops in seconds.
Where do you see Track-POD and the team in 5 years?
Track-POD will be (as it is now) a leading software in the last-mile delivery market.
My guess for the next 5 years:
- New branches in the UK, US, and Australia
- The overall rating on GetApp: 4.9/5
- Number of employees: 50+
- Annual turnover: $50M+